Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It is -22 in Calgary and I am here, Anti-Banana.

Sailor's favorite time to dance is between 11:00 PM and 2:00 AM occasionally a bit later.  I think she gets this from me.  Sometimes I stay awake just to hang out with her.  I feel like we are thinking about the same things.  Six days left of work and then off for six months.  I haven't been workless for that sort of stretch of time since I was 16.  These thoughts of things that I will be able to make and plan and study are filling my body with adrenaline.  Whoa, I need to calm down, or chew on this bag of Red Rose Canadian tea.

Bananas are evil in more ways than I had been warned.  They cause severe heartburn.  Heartburn that is stronger than the Hulk of antacids, Prilosec.  I hired Prilosec to protect me three months ago and he hadn't let me down, until now.


No comments:

Post a Comment