Friday, January 22, 2010

Malt-O-Meal and Sailor's Potential Look-A-Like.

I think I am probably the only person in this time zone eating Malt-O-Meal right now.  I am eating from a fancy bowl that I purchased in Paris if that is any classier.  At least I didn't eat the last of my Toblerone stocking stuffer that I have been harboring in the back of the cupboard.

I have mostly just been staring at adult women this entire time thinking that Sailor might be represented in some passing stranger.  Probably not likely.  There was one girl in Portland that looked EXACTLY like Josh, in a pretty girl version, she worked at Por Que No.  The only thing different was that she was my height.  I was stuck on her for a while but now I am over her an onto my next potential look-a-like.  This one is actually a baby and her picture has been stuck in my head for months!!  I will let you know when Sailor is about three months old.

Here she is:
http://www.americanapparel.com/4083.html?cid=45

1 comment:

  1. I love Por que no! Wish I would have known which one she was...I will have to look around next time, I will be there in April.

    ReplyDelete