Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bandana Frock

I made Sailor a bandana dress tonight.  Josh bought a sewing machine at a garage sale last summer and since he isn't using it I am attempting to.  This was my first success.  I tried looking for a pattern or tutorial online but I didn't have much luck so I just went for it.

 A few years ago I inherited a box of sewing supplies from my great grandma Margaret, tonight when I was rifling through it I found some vintage ivory ribbon from the 70's.  So here you go Sailor, love your great great grandma Margaret.  


5 comments:

  1. Okay. It's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, that is priceless Grandma would love it. I miss her, she loved the babies. Love Aunt Dayna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable Lindsey!!!! You done good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You little crafty woman! I love it. You should sell them.

    ReplyDelete