Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh Etsy.. AMBULANT FLOP

Finally posted some things for sale on Etsy.  They are all vintage items, sorry no works of art yet.  The Bonhomie Bullpen isn't finished..  I know good excuse, huh?  Anyway, I plan to have Josh have it up and running by the time Sailor is here.  Which is 11 days, or so, mind you.  I am about to freak out, I have decided to stay home a little bit more on account of my meanness.  Being huge, zit faced, and water retentive can make a person severely bitter and angry.  Especially if the only things that fit on your huge feet are your boyfriend's slippers.

I have a totally new respect for pregnant women.  Be very nice to them.  Be aware of their demeanor, do they look as though they want to be touched or talked to?  Do they look like they believe in wives tales and do you think they haven't heard that one yet?  Maybe they do, and maybe they haven't, just be aware.  A woman told me today that my feet were going to stay at least a size or two bigger than they were.  Awesome...

Josh and I are eager for Sailor to be here.  And I am sure he can't wait for me to not be pregnant just as much as I can't wait.  We both often go into her room and stare at all her tiny things.  We have a lot of plans for her this year and we hope she is ready to hit the ground running.

Here is a link to my Etsy account I called it AMBULANT FLOP, check it out and let me know if you have one too!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/theitinerant

No comments:

Post a Comment