Friday, March 6, 2009

Barcelona

Hi people.
Barcelona is probably the coolest city ever. If I spoke spanish it might help a little bit though. I have tons of pictures but I can't get my computer working. Sorry Brian I couldn't find a sword for ya. Zack, Tyler, there is marble ledges and things to skate everywhere, i'm sure you knew that. I took a few pictures of them for ya. We should all come back here. I met an anarchist guy who took me and Lindsey on a rickshaw ride, he was telling me how important the history of the anarchists were to Barcelona, how the fucking communists ruined the revolution. There is a park named after George Orwell. We saw the Pyrenees mountains. It was very sunny there but freezing, we were not expecting such cold weather in Barcelona. Oh yeah it snowed here in Ireland the day we left, not just snowed but dumped snow. Anyhow i'll find a wi fi connection hopefully soon so I can use my own computer and put my pictures on here. love ya. peace.

1 comment: